• Programming in RPG IV, Fourth Edition Bryan Meyers & Judy Yaeger

Dear All,

Here hope you all enjoy my sharing

Download : Programming in RPG IV, Fourth Edition Bryan Meyers & Judy Yaeger

Please say thanks
    Chora

Download the Book from here

Re: Programming in RPG IV, Fourth Edition Bryan Meyers & Judy Yaeger

Has anyone here dared to download this...? Is it really what it says it is, and is it safe?

Comment

i have to question whether or not this is even legal...with all the fun copyright laws, etc...
      I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

Yes of course the legality is a valid question. But that aside, I was wondering if this really is what it says it is, or if it is malware, virus-infested, or whatever. If it's something bad, the link should be removed before someone hurts themselves...

And btw, I have the physical book "Programming in RPGIV, 4th Edition", and mine says it's by Bryan Meyers and Jim Buck, not Judy Yaeger. However, inside it says that it is dedicated to "Judy Yaeger, an RPG Classic".

Comment

You're right that the current versions of this book were by Jim Buck and Bryan Meyers. But, there were older editions that were by Judy Yaeger and Bryan Meyers. (And, still older versions that were just Judy Yaeger)

I'm pretty confident that it's illegal to post it -- I'm sure it violates copyright law. How dishonest would you have to be to post something like this?!

Comment

Removed link
            Regards

Kit
            http://www.ecofitonline.com
            DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

I was really upset about you all, because all of them suspect about this download, if i knew this i wold never ever share this book (which i took almost 2 days to scan it).Please admin, remove this post completely, and one think i moved the book form my Google docs location to new, so no one will be able to get it except i.

Really upset about you all, one last think if you all really want to know who am i then please be kind enough to search in Google under my name called "chorauoc" or "chora uoc".Then you will have all the answers for your questions
              Last edited by tomholden; June 14, 2013, 09:31 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

And here all the details about this book, beacuse some one mention this book is a fake one and contain malwares
                Last edited by tomholden; June 14, 2013, 09:31 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

You are not the copyright holder for this book. So you do not have the right to offer it for download. Simple US law as Tom said.
                  Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Kit, the other two links need to be removed as well. My .02

Comment

removed the links as requested. chorauoc if you persist on posting these links, etc for this type of purpose/activity you WILL be banned! this thread is now closed
                      I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

Working...
                      X