DeadManWalking ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadManWalking ....

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I pass along the news that Eric Krajci, known on the forum as DeadManWalking, passed away on Sept 25th 2016. I worked with Eric for a few years at his last employer in NYS - I was the one that said "Let's hire him". Eric was a wonderful human being who taught me and our fellow co-workers so much. He had a quirky sense of humor and it eventually grew on you. Smart as a whip, and always willing to share his knowledge with you. I, will miss him. We didn't stay in constant contact - I wish I had, but it was one of those friendships that no matter how much time had passed between the last conversation - we would simply pick up where we left off and catch up. I always knew I could count on Eric for a glowing job recommendation and he knew he could count on me. Thank you Eric, for all that you taught me, for going that extra mile and for caring about me. The forum will certainly be different without you.

I'm sorry to hear it, Country Gal. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. My condolences.

Comment

Sad news indeed
        Regards

Kit
        http://www.ecofitonline.com
        DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

Crap news indeed, DMW was always good value in here, not surprised at all to hear he was more so in person.
          Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Sad news, especially when a friend feels a need to pass it on to others. Sorry for this loss.
            Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Working...
            X