ibmi-brunch-learn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30th WMCPA Spring Technical Conference on March 10 - 12, 2015!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30th WMCPA Spring Technical Conference on March 10 - 12, 2015!

Hello Code400.com!

Come celebrate our 30th WMCPA Spring Technical Conference on March 10 - 12, 2015! It?s not to late to sign-up.

The conference will be held at Lake Lawn Resort located on the shores on Delavan Lake. It's location off Highway 50, near Interstate 43 makes it easy to get to from any location. 2400 East Geneva Street, Delavan, WI.

Come discuss SQL/Database Modernization with IBM experts like Dr. Frank Soltis, and Steve Will. We have several sessions to attend throughout our 3 day conference. You don't want to miss it.

We have an All-Star line, with speakers like:
    Aaron Bartell, Dr. Frank Soltis, Alan Seiden, Steve Will, Scott Klement, Rob Bestgen, Larry Bolhuis, Tom Cremieux, Floyd Del Muro, Raymond Everhart, Margaret Fenlon, Susan Gantner, Charles Guarino, Chris Koppe, Jon Paris, Mike Pavlak, Jim Ritchhart, Debbie Saugen, Robert Swanson, Robin Tatam, Jeff Tickner ?

Don?t miss out on:
    * Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets
    * Common Certification Exams
    * (3 for 30 years) Chance to win a $200, $300 or $500 Visa. (Must be present to win)
    * Sponsor Show case - Where the sponsors take over to dazzle and entertain. (Free Food and 2 Free Adult Beverages)

* Women In Information Technology" ALL DAY FREE EVENT

You can register today:
    http://wmcpa.org/index.php/conference-2015/ibmi-conference-2015

Don't forget, WMCPA members also receive a $150 discount off admission. You can register for membership at the LINK below:
    http://wmcpa.org/index.php?option=com_dtregister&Itemid=150&eventId =15&controller=event&task=individualRegister

All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Re: 30th WMCPA Spring Technical Conference on March 10 - 12, 2015!

The WMCPA Spring Conference is terrific. I have attended many times and learned many things from terrific speakers.

Comment

Excellent location and great speakers. This conference is a must if you have the time.

Comment

I agree with saholmbeck... great presenters - although I've only been once.
        Regards

Kit
        http://www.ecofitonline.com
        DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

I'll be there... giving some sessions:

Wed 10:30 -- RPG User Defined Functions & Table Functions

Wed 2:30 -- LAB: Mobile Apps in RPG with Profound UI

Thurs 10:15 -- Accessing External Databases from RPG

I'm especially excited about the Lab at 2:30 on Wednesday -- this is brand new, and I'm really worried that nobody will show up :-(. Labs never get as much attendance as lecture sessions, which is a real shame... and this is going to be a good one, you can sit down and try your hand at creating a mobile app in RPG (using Profound UI, the product that I help develop for a living...) Really hoping that people show up for that one... please pass the word about it.

Comment

Working...
          X