Rdi error checking overload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rdi error checking overload

Does anybody know how to get rid of the "squigly line thing" that Rdi does to indicate syntax errors when you are still in the middle of typing. I don't mind the error checking, but I wish Rdi would wait until I'm done typing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	y4mKyKG_J60mvw7mKzupmGhgGNKyHj7s1zHhUK3ZYRs05eZF_UiS1ilayGq5J0UkpdgXl20e5CQTeRXjy0eT-UQJLa_jEBxnnv95W174ydUUY4QRBCLwht2cScejT_7PuxHQ-EO7_wOt7zfolCn5fvxdwwLTWJaOnFuSiLUPDMQsUi4p02AURwIcBVESwMc883jLTvDdViHiFGpuCc-b6F_9A?width=630&height=660&cropmode
Views:	69
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	150559
    I was still right in the middle of typing the CHAIN opcode in the highlighted line when this appeared, is there a way to turn it off.

Btw, this is a program that is about 30 years old that someone else wrote that I am modifying for a project I am working on. It is so poorly written, even by RPG II standards that it is not worth converting to free format ILE until such time it can be re-written properly.
    Attached Files

In Preferences, expand Remote Systems -> Remote Systems LPEX Editor -> IBM i Parsers. Click ILE RPG and uncheck "Automatic syntax checking".

Comment

Working...
    X