Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't compile with RDI

Hi

I working with RDI an Subversión, I use the perspective "Proyects I", and when I try compile any program with CRTBNDPRG or CRTRPGMOD from "Remote actions", nothing happens, in the "Work status" tab not see anything.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Do you see anything in the Commands Log tab?

Comment

I forgot to say I'm in version 9.5.0.2, and in the tab "Commands Log" don't show nothing, and I compile in batch. Compiling in interactive it runs.
      Last edited by homerybart; February 28, 2019, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Check to see if there any jobs in a jobq (WRKJOBQ *ALL) - I'm wondering if they are being submitted to a jobq that isn't associated with a subsystem or if there is a job hung running ahead of it.

Comment

• homerybart
          homerybart commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no job queued, and in the joblog tab don't show nothing

If you haven't done so already, do a Verify Connection (in Remote Systems view right-click Objects->Verify Connection). It will check server services and PTF's.

Any messages in you message queue? Can you find any joblogs for the compile requests?

Comment

• homerybart
          homerybart commented
          Editing a comment
          The connection is ready and no message is shown anywhere, it is as if the compile command was not executed

Originally posted by homerybart View Post
        I forgot to say I'm in version 9.5.0.2, and in the tab "Commands Log" don't show nothing, and I compile in batch. Compiling in interactive it runs.
        "Commands Log don't show nothing". Which I assume means it did show something? If so, what?

Normally when I do a compile from RDi I see the compile command appear in the Commands Log

Comment

• homerybart
          homerybart commented
          Editing a comment
          When I compile the command log tab don't show nothing, I'm using Subversion
      Working...
      X