RDI with Git

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDI with Git

Hi guys, can you tell me please how can I integrate RDI with Git? is anyone of you who did it?

Are you looking for something like this?

Comment

Thanks Scott, but I think I need to install a plugin for RDi to have the option to share to Git, becaue currently I can't see this in share project section, do you have any idea where I found the plugin for RDi and if it is all I need to do?

Comment

The plugin that most people use is EGit. At the top of the article I linked above there's mention of a previous tutorial (with a link to where you can read it.) In that previous tutorial, it explains a lot of stuff you need to get started, such as which plugin, how to create the git repo, etc.

Comment

EGit is the Git client that I use with Eclipse (not RDi, since our source is still in SVN). You can install EGit via the Eclipse Marketplace (Help->Eclipse Marketplace).

Comment

I use GIT and RDi. I started only recently. Below is the site I used to follow along. It has nothing to do with Arcad, It is a step by step for using GIT within RDi.
            It was pretty simple.

Comment

Working...
            X