Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen formats erasing previous screen

Hello again,
    I have a process that uses several window subfiles. The first displays a window subfile and based on the selection, another window subfile and finally either a screen or error window.

The window subfiles display one on top of the other but when the error window displays, it erases everything behind it.

I have a dummy format in every program's display file with assume and overlay, plus a one byte field on the dummy format.

What am I missing?

Mike.
    Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

I also use a dummy record format in all of my display files...but I limit myself to the ASSUME keyword only.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Wincheste View Post
      I also use a dummy record format in all of my display files...but I limit myself to the ASSUME keyword only.
      A consultant told me how to do it years (decades) ago and it's worked for me every time since except this time. I'm beginning to think I'm missing a keyword because of the many windows already overlaying each other.
      Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

Comment

If these windows are in separate display files, then check that the Restore Display (RSTDSP) flag is set to *YES on any display file that can be overlaid.

Comment

Working...
        X