Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment limitation for SNDSMTPEMM

Hello All,

I faced an error today wherein i'm able to send small size IFS files using SNDSMTPEMM and receiving an errror when i try to mail large IFS files.(in .csv format).

Kindly let me know if there is any limitation for attachment size for SNDSMTPEMM command.I dont find any information about it online.

Thanks,
    Infant Tom

Re: Attachment limitation for SNDSMTPEMM

Define large. Are you passing through to an email server or does the IBM have one running? Is there a limitation of attachment sizes? (we do)
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Are you trimming trailing blanks in character fields? The blanks can add up quickly and bloat a .CSV text file.

Chris Ringer

Comment

Still no definition of "large", but you might review the SNDDST-Problem with large spool files thread. Although it refers to SNDDST, it also applies for SNDSMTPEMM.

You should end and restart the SMTP server and the Mail Server Framework if you make the CHGPOPA change.
        Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Working...
        X