SEU source library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEU source library

I have code that needs to be compiled into specific libraries. In order to do this, F18 and I change the top option "Object Library" to whatever I need it to be and then do what I need, log off, close the CA session and go home. The next day when I go into SEU I end up compiling other programs into the wrong library.

SEU knows what I was doing previously so there must be a data area, user space or something that it references. What is it, where is it and can I update it?

Mike.
    Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

I'm not sure where that information is stored (I think it's stored somewhere in the user profile), but an alternative would be to change the value to *CURLIB. Then all you have to do to change the library to compile to is to run command CHGCURLIB CURLIB(library).

Comment

I created a user option that pre-fills some library and compile options then calls the compiler. Now I can change it any way I want.

Comment

Even the free version of ChangefIT will remember your compilation parameters for compiling to test, QA, and production environments.
        Regards

Kit
        http://www.ecofitonline.com
        DeskfIT - ChangefIT - XrefIT

Comment

Working...
        X