Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEU job not found

Hi,
    When I attempt to compile a source member and it fails, I've always gone back into the member via option 2 to edit and then press F15 Browse/Copy Options and change the option to a 2, for spool file. This used to bring up the last output for the job and then I could use *ERR on the top line and locate all the errors.

Lately, this is not working as expected. When I do F15 and change the option to a 2, I get an error stating that the file could not be found. If I press F4, I can locate the file and display it so I can continue.

What is causing this behavior?
    Are we missing a PTF?
    We're on 7.1 and I've been told that they do a cumulative update with new versions.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

When I try that, I get the following error:

Job /USERNAME/JOBNAME not found.

That's definitely not the correct format for a fully qualified job name - we're on V7R3. So, seems like a bug to me.

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Comment

Sorry, but please disregard that last post - this only happens with old compiles. New ones seem to work OK - couldn't edit my post.

Thanks,

Emmanuel

Comment

Yes, that's what I think Emmanuel.
        Everyday's a school day, what grade are you in?

Comment

I'm on 7.2 and this process works with no problems. Are you submitting your compiles? When in Work with Members Using PDM press Shift-F6 and Compile in Batch should be Y. If this is N that is the problem.

Check your default compile options - for example in CRTBNDRPG is OUTPUT is set to *NONE rather than *PRINT you will get this problem.

Comment

Working...
          X