Wiki on i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiki on i

Does anyone have experience working with open-source wiki software on the i? If so which project did you use, and how did it go?

Re: Wiki on i

You want one to run on the I? plenty of free ones to run on other platforms.
    Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

Yes, I've installed Wiki's on shared hosting, but I'd like to install it on the I....
      Just looking for any experience others may have had doing just that. Is it a bad idea? Are some of the free projects better choices than others?

Comment

I have never heard of one on the I.
        Hunting down the future ms. Ex DeadManWalks. *certain restrictions apply

Comment

I seem to remember Jon Paris saying at the last RPG & DB2 Summit that he was running PMWiki on the i.

JonBoy, where are you?
          Last edited by TedHolt; July 15, 2015, 12:19 PM.

Comment

There's lots of info on running PMWiki on IBM i here:

I've also run MediaWiki on IBM i a few years back. It was just a skunk-works thing and it was awhile ago, but it seemed to work fine.

What sort of problems are you having?

Comment

Scott, no problems yet, I'm just hoping to get a little direction from other's experiences. I've installed some of these on shared hosting linux servers, but not on i, Thanks for the link to yips, that should help a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadManWalks View Post
                I have never heard of one on the I.
                we had some internal wikis (using mediawiki) on i native with PHP, MySQL etc. But now went to Linux on Power

Comment

we are running pmwiki on the i, works well. I didn't install it so I have no experience in setting it up.
                  Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Working...
                  X