Direct TV vs. Cable tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Direct TV vs. Cable tv

I would do a bit more research on that. I was told the same thing and I know years ago. all I had was this little device that plugged into the tv (but I don't remember whether it was Dish or Directv). But when we signed back up with Directv many years ago. We had a second receiver put in the bedroom - cables were run. When they upgraded us in September, they took the big receiver out of the bedroom and there is this little box that is a quarter of the size of the one in the living room. I had been told that the second "box" would be wireless but it isn't. So double check and if you can find someone locally that installs Directv, they would be the one's to ask about whether it truly is wireless.

Comment

We are on Dish and our second TV is wireless to the DVR in the living room. The first TV is hooked directly to that same DVR.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback and information. That's a bit more expensive than what I'm using so I guess we'll be staying with the local monopoly

I can relate to your tech-support pain...lol...last time I contacted Dish tech support they were located in the Phillipines.

Comment

Working...
        X