One of the few remaining open to the public IBM i specific forums remaining on the internet. Please stop by, join and meet the largest group of experienced developers on the IBM i.
Please use our contact form to reach out to Code400 support for assistance with your IBM i related queries and/or site suggestions.
We are a dedicated group of IBM i developers that work daily to search out, find, create and share IBM i related information
Code400 LLC, does not warrant the correctness or completeness of Code samples or information posted, they are for reference only.
Visit our Blog
Examples using RPGLE, SQL, DDS & DDL tables, Indexes, PHP, Web services and more, All on the IBM i.
- Get date in multiple formatsProcedures — Initial guide to creating them in […]
- Updating Planning Date XA (MAPICS)Short example on how to use system-link to update XA […]
- Using SQL to retrieve system informationList system values that contain “SEC” in […]
- XA (MAPICS) Table IdentificationXA – Version 9.2.0 XA (MAPICS) table defiitions […]
- DATAQData queues are a type of system object (type *DTAQ) […]
- List and enable disabled NetServer users -Carsten FlensburgIBM Says… When an IBM System i user profile is […]
- Encrypting DataEncrypting data using system API Required Parameter […]
- Enterprise Backup SolutionI was in doing a full system save on the IBM i today […]
Follow this link to Add, View or Download code samples. Categories for current source samples: API’s, Data Queue, IFS, Operations, QSHELL, SQL, Subfiles and Tips. Feel free to send recommendations for additional categories that you would find useful. Api’s Data...Read more
When in search of IBM i solutions this has been and always will be my first choice when in search of solid RPGLE, SQL (API's) programming examples. If you are in search of IBM i exports or fully functional sample code
What our Members say
My skill set has grow over time in direct proportion to the resources of code400.com . I have been a member of this forum for over 10 years and am never disappointed when in search of IBM i information.