Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPGIV Summerschool Handouts

Warning:
    The paper copies and the transparencies created from the paper copies are the property of IBM. By way of protecting our intellectual properties, neither the paper copies nor the transparencies should be given to anyone other than a course certified instructor. The
    copies are not to be used for any purpose other than teaching the course. The security of this package and the products created as a result of this package are the responsibility of the course certified instructor.

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Fundamentals Workshop (Course Code AS06) Master Visuals

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Fundamentals Workshop (Course Code AS06) Student Exercises

Thanks to IBM ! The copies are not to be used for any purpose other than teaching the course.

Re: RPGIV Summerschool Handouts

Part II ( Course AS07 )

© Copyright International Business Machines Corporation. All rights reserved.
    This document may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the prior written permission of IBM.

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Intermediate Workshop (Course Code AS07) Master Visuals

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Intermediate Workshop (Course Code AS07) Student Notebook

Thanks to IBM ! IBM Certified Course Material

Comment

Great material!

Nice to know someone is still teaching this stuff, and thanks for including the copyright notice. It make me feel like Jim Phelps!

Comment

And, they are the real deal !

Comment

yep, marc its grate!!!

thanks

Comment

Hey that site is not opening in my browser...
            'Coding = Experience'
            hsp

Comment

Originally posted by itp View Post
              Great material!

Nice to know someone is still teaching this stuff, and thanks for including the copyright notice. It make me feel like Jim Phelps!
              For those of you who are really teaching this stuff in a school environment, you should know that there is a new set of instructional materials being made available through the Scholars program (or Academic Initiative or whatever its called now).

Some of this material is very familiar - but also significantly out of date (i.e. 2003) and I don't think IBM learning services are updating it.

If think you qualify to be in the program (i.e. you are a teacher) but don't know about it I'd be happy to put you in touch but personal email only please - I don't visit here often enough to spot notes here.

Comment

Hey Marc,

Was this class given in Belgium or ... ??

Just curious - haven't been to Belgium in way too long!

Jon

Comment

Jon what on earth could we do to make you visit more often
                  All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
                  and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
                    Jon what on earth could we do to make you visit more often
                    Find me another 8 or so hours in the day?

Or failing that another two days a week would help!

Comment

Find me another 8 or so hours in the day?
                      Just take the night

Birgitta

Comment

Originally posted by B.Hauser View Post
                        Just take the night

Birgitta
                        That makes the incorrect assumption that I'm not already using that Birgitta!

Comment

Originally posted by Marc_d View Post
                          Warning:
                          The paper copies and the transparencies created from the paper copies are the property of IBM. By way of protecting our intellectual properties, neither the paper copies nor the transparencies should be given to anyone other than a course certified instructor. The
                          copies are not to be used for any purpose other than teaching the course. The security of this package and the products created as a result of this package are the responsibility of the course certified instructor.

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Fundamentals Workshop (Course Code AS06) Master Visuals

Download: iSeries RPG IV Version 5 Programming Fundamentals Workshop (Course Code AS06) Student Exercises

Thanks to IBM ! The copies are not to be used for any purpose other than teaching the course.

Thanks for posting,
                          but the links not working

Comment

Thnks for posting but cudn't find out those files...
                            Naren

Comment

That was 2008 - IBm may have updated them to another link ...
                              Greg Craill: "Life's hard - Get a helmet !!"

Comment

Working...
                              X