ibmi-brunch-learn

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

001-0012 Error found starting child process.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 001-0012 Error found starting child process.

I have wrote the CLP program which use STRQSH to call Java program, sometimes the java program should issue error, any one can help me to resolve.

Error Message : 001-0012 Error found starting child process. SYSTEM RESOURCES NOT AVAILABLE TO COMPLETE REQUEST.

Re: 001-0012 Error found starting child process.

Did you ever get a resolution to this issue? I'm getting the same issue.

Comment

Re: 001-0012 Error found starting child process.

Originally posted by alexcmk View Post
      I have wrote the CLP program which use STRQSH to call Java program, sometimes the java program should issue error, any one can help me to resolve.

Error Message : 001-0012 Error found starting child process. SYSTEM RESOURCES NOT AVAILABLE TO COMPLETE REQUEST.
      Hey, I know you posted this a long time ago and could probably care less for a resulution at this point, but I thought I would reply anyway since I have a solution and someone else may find this helpful...

Basically when you run the job, you are getting into a max job limit on the subsystem the job is running in. If you use the command CHGSBSD you can reset the MAXJOBS to a higher value or *NOMAX indicating there is no limit. Then when your job runs against this subsystem, it will not have a care in the world about hitting some limit as there isn't one.

Comment

Working...
      X