Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG SAE103 in AUDLIB having problem to Open FTDL01

Hi,

I got an error message that RPG program SAE103 in Library AUDLIB received CPF4128 while doing implicit open to file FTDL01.

File FTDL01 was locked by other applications and this program fails because this file was locked.

I have checked this object SAE103(FTP Client Request Validation). And this problem occurs while one application is trying FTP to other interface.

I want to know whether AUDLIB is IBM supplied library or any 3rd party sw. And what is the solution to avoid this problems. I do not have any sources of these programs...

Thanks in Advance,
    Rahul

Re: RPG SAE103 in AUDLIB having problem to Open FTDL01

its third party -- IBM libraries start with "Q" I searched the world over and couldnt find anything on SAE103....
    All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

You need to look to the other application that is locking the file in order to solve this problem. Do you have any details on that other application?
      "Time passes, but sometimes it beats the <crap> out of you as it goes."

Comment

Originally posted by jamief View Post
        its third party -- IBM libraries start with "Q" I searched the world over and couldnt find anything on SAE103....
        From Hee Haw: "I searched the world over and thought I'd found true love. You met another and pfft you was gone."
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/chippermiller

Comment

"BR549"

Saaaaaa-LUTE!
          "Time passes, but sometimes it beats the <crap> out of you as it goes."

Comment

Working...
          X