Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDWTITLE problems

Hi chaps!

Having a moment here with WINDOW and WDWBORDER and WDWTITLE..

Code:
     *------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
    A          R SCRN11                                                         
    A                                      CF01                                 
    A                                      CF24                                 
    A                                      BLINK                                
    A                                      RTNDTA                               
    A                                      OVERLAY                              
    A                                      KEEP                                 
    A                                      WINDOW(8 13 10 50)                   
    A                                      WDWBORDER((*COLOR BLU) (*DSPATR RI)- 
    A                                       (*CHAR '        '))                            
    A                                      WDWTITLE((*TEXT 'Confirm Deletion o- 
    A                                      f UPC') (*COLOR GRN))
    When I view this in SDA it shows me the following the image attached..

Any ideas where my title is or what I should be doing to get it displayed?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Re: WDWTITLE problems

I may have found the answer, found something on the web saying that WDWTITLE doesn't show up in SDA - that's helpful!

Comment

good to read you Chris! hows the subfile programming going?
      All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
      and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Not too bad, getting the jist of it now me thinks, have been drawn away from 400 programming the last few weeks in favour of learning Java! It's kinda weird, almost like trying to speak Chinese instead of English!

Comment

Working...
        X