Store Procedure and *libl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store Procedure and *libl

I have a store procedure which works fine in the navigator when I specify the libraries needed under the Connection/JDBD setup.
    If I remove the libraries and replace it with a *libl, then I get the following error

CEE9901] Application error. RNX1216 unmonitored by PCM50600 at statement 2100000001, instruction X'0000'. Cause . . . . . : The application ended abnormally because an exception occurred and was not handled. The name of the program to which the unhandled exception is sent is PCM50600 PCM50600 . The program was stopped at the high-level language statement number(s) at the time the message was sent. If more than one statement number is shown, the program is an optimized ILE program. Optimization does not allow a single statement number to be determined. If *N is shown as a value, it means the real value was not available. Recovery . . . : See the low level messages previously listed to locate the cause of the exception. Correct any errors, and then try the request again.

Processing ended because the highlighted statement did not complete successfully

The reason I need to specify *libl is that all the necessary libraries have already been specified with the user id. An external company will be calling these store procedures via Data Direct, and the user id should have all the libraries setup already.

Many thanks
    Devarshi.

Re: Store Procedure and *libl

you might have to put logic in the procedure to change library list
    by userid..........

but without seeing the actual code this is just a Friday guess.

jamie
    All my answers were extracted from the "Big Dummy's Guide to the As400"
    and I take no responsibility for any of them.

www.code400.com

Comment

Working...
    X