RDI Outline won't display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDI Outline won't display

At one point, I had the outline button on my tool bar. Suddenly, it disappeared from the tool bar. I could usually go to the search box on the menu bar and type in MONITOR and then click on MONITOR on the screen that appeared. Now when I click on Monitor, it does nothing. How can I get MONITOR back on my toolbar.

I am getting frustrated with RDI and the inexplicable quirks like this

To get outline back go to window - show view - other search outline and double click it. This happens to me when I accidentally close my outline view with the X instead of minimize it. Though I am not sure what screen you are referring to with MONITOR. There are some different monitor views but I am not sure how they relate to the outline view.

Comment

• gregwga50
      gregwga50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks jj, that did it. I meant outline not monitor.Wonder how I can get it back on the floating tool bar on the right. I had it on there at one time. I've had other buttons disappear for no apparent reason as well.

Hit the minimize button in the upper right and you can drag them around to get them where you want. I have always had issues closing panels using the X, took me a while to make sure that I didn't hit them by mistake. Kind of habit after years on windows.

Comment

Working...
    X