iSphere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iSphere

I am trying to install iSphere add on. I have RDI v9.5 on my Windows 7 machine. I downloaded the zip file and extracted it to a directory. The instructions are as follows

HTML Code:
    The follow these steps to create your local update site:

Download the zip file to a directory of your choice. This zip file will be your local update archive.  	Consider removing the version number from the name of the zip file to keep the name stable for further updates. 	From the main menu, select "Help > Install New Software..." to enter the "Install" dialog. 	Press the [Add] button to add the zip file to the list of available update sites. 	Use the [Archive...] button to select the zip file.

I don't know how to edit the original post. It accidentally got posted before I was finished.

Anyway... I downloaded the zip file and extracted it to a folder on my C; drive. The instructions say "From the main menu, select "Help > Install New Software..." to enter the "Install" dialog.

I,m confused, the main menu where?

When I extracted the zip file, the only thing created in the folder it was extracted to were the following:

Comment

It's the RDi menu.

Comment

Originally posted by jtaylor___ View Post
        It's the RDi menu.
        That did the trick.........thanks

Comment

Working...
        X