Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COMMON 2018 Board Election

Hi all,

I'm running for COMMON's Board of Directors, and I could really use your votes!

You can read about the candidates here (myself included): https://www.common.org/about-us/boar...rd-candidates/

To vote, COMMON members can log on to Cosmo (https://members.common.org), sign in, and select the "board of directors election" from the options at the top of the screen.

Please help me out with your vote, and spread the word to everyone you know who is (or may be) a COMMON member.

(Hope it's okay to post this here!)

Thanks!

-SK

Dear SK,

You have helped us a lot with your codes. I have voted for you

Thanks a lot.

Comment

We did it! Thanks, Devan, and everyone else who voted! Here's a picture of the newly elected members of the board (I am in the middle)

Comment

Congratulations Scott!

I am curious as to why you want to be on the Common board, if you don't mind me asking.

Walt

Comment

Hi Walt,

I'm a big fan to the IBM i community. I've worked on other platforms and environments, and the one thing that really stands out about this platform is the community of IT professionals-- we are a great group of people!

In my mind, COMMON has always tried to be the voice that represents that community.

Recently, COMMON changed their mission statement to make it clear that they want to be more like a professional association vs. a user group, and to focus on providing quality education for the community, something I've always been a strong proponent of. This encouraged me a lot, and I wanted to see what I could do to help guide this organization to be as successful as possible.

Comment

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I could not agree more on the education issue.

Good luck!

Walt

Comment

Working...
            X