Error installing / uninstalling WebSphere Development Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error installing / uninstalling WebSphere Development Studio

Error installing / uninstalling WebSphere Development Studio Hi, I have a problem with WebSphere, Initially I uninstalled it because I was not connecting to the as400, it gave me an error, and I thought that uninstalling and installing would work for me Then when I install it again it gives me a license error, (I have the license of the program), what can I do there?

I have installed and uninstalled it several times from the Installation Manager, I have deleted from the REGEDIT the folders that I create I deleted once completely uninstalled all the folders that I create in my user in windows and I have reinstalled, and it gives me the same error

attached photo with the error

What version of WDSc?

It's been a while, but I know WDSc was a site license, so it probably has to connect to your server to verify the license. I'd suggest pursuing the connectivity problem first.

Comment

Originally posted by jtaylor___ View Post
      What version of WDSc?

It's been a while, but I know WDSc was a site license, so it probably has to connect to your server to verify the license. I'd suggest pursuing the connectivity problem first.
      Version: 6.1

Comment

I managed to install it and it did not give me (yet), the license error, However, it does not connect me to the HOST, when I can connect by EMULATOR (GREEN SCREEN), When I PING the server I get: "Timeout waiting for this request". I thought the error was because it was connected by WIFI, but I connect by cable and I get the same error. EVFC9112E

Comment

WDSc 6.1 is very, very old (like 2004). What OS version are you on?

Comment

WDSc 6.1 is very, very old (like 2004). What OS version are you on?
            I Know... but..

OS Version: Windows 10 Enterprise

Comment

I'm sorry, I meant server OS.

Comment

Has anyone ran WDSc/RDi on this server before?
              In WDSc, in the Remote Systems view, under your system right-click on Objects and select Verify Connection. Does that do anything?

Comment

Has anyone ran WDSc/RDi on this server before?
                In WDSc, in the Remote Systems view, under your system right-click on Objects and select Verify Connection. Does that do anything?
                Yes, there are users that are connected with WDSc / RDi, I do not see that option to verify connection since it never connects

Comment

Are the other devs on the same subnet? Could it be a gateway/firewall problem?

Comment

Are the other devs on the same subnet? Could it be a gateway/firewall problem?
                    Thanks jtaylor. Finally delete folder user and workit!!

Comment

Working...
                    X