Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Search function not working

Hi!
    Before I became a member, I used to use the search function to find help on topics. However, it didn't work properly because when I was going to search something, I had to enter a CAPTCHA. So I entered it, got the first page of search results but, when I clicked on next page, I came back to the captcha page (because apparently it was invalid for the next page). Entered the captcha, clicked search and came BACK to the first page and if I clicked on 'next page', again, wrong captcha, search again.

Basically, you cannot view anything other than the first page of search results.

So I thought maybe you had to become a member, signed up but now I'm not even authorized to search?

I don't get a CAPTCHA when I search, so there must be a difference. If you're a member, are you logged in when you search?

Only other things that come to mind are standard questions: Have you cleared browser cache? (I hate doing that.) And what OS and browser are you using? (I'm using Chromium on Linux.)
    Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Working...
    X