Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry because of this other post, but I still can't answer

Sorry, that I create another post.
    But I still can't answer to other posts. And I really want to answer to JonBoy and Scott.

Is there a problem with my profile?
    Should I create a new user?
    I also could create a new topic in RPG/RPGLE and someone merges it with my other post. But I think that's not a good idea.

What can I do?
    Is there someone, who can help me?

Referring to my other post in Off Topic, I want to say that I didn't get any hint, that posts are moderated.
    No message, after posting.
    No hint in the help. It just says "Upon pressing Post a new topic will be created.".
    No hint in the mails I get for creating a new user. The last mail even welcomes me as a full member.

A hint really would be good.

Welcome to the 'New Member' club! Many of us went through the same things when starting here. It's just a rite of passage you have to go through until breaking out of 'New Member' mode. The forum software is one of the packages available for download to forums around the world, and like all packages has its particular quirks.

The most that some of us other members can say is to stick with it. It doesn't last long and the help you can get later is well worth the initial investment.
    Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Working...
    X