V5R3 Upgrade to V6R1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V5R3 Upgrade to V6R1

We are in the preparation stages of a migration from V5R3 to either V5R4 or V6R1. We are currently on a 550 and have no plans to upgrade the hardware for quite some time. Does anyone have any reason why we WOULDN'T want to go directly to 6.1? I've already run the ANZOBJCVN and so I know what will need to be recompiled. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Re: V5R3 Upgrade to V6R1

Originally posted by dabomblasta View Post
    We are in the preparation stages of a migration from V5R3 to either V5R4 or V6R1. We are currently on a 550 and have no plans to upgrade the hardware for quite some time. Does anyone have any reason why we WOULDN'T want to go directly to 6.1? I've already run the ANZOBJCVN and so I know what will need to be recompiled. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    i jump from v5r4 to v6.1 and haven't had any problems so far. the only objects that showed up on the ANZCNVOBJ prior to the upgrade were vendor products. we loaded the v6.1 compliant objects prior to the upgrade and all is well...
    I'm not anti-social, I just don't like people -Tommy Holden

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I haven't seen anything that might concern me yet, but I wanted to see if anyone has come across anything that I might not have checked yet.

Comment

** tracking thread**

Comment

Working...
        X