UIM Menu with blank lines between options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UIM Menu with blank lines between options

Does anyone know how to create a UIM menu and have the options display on every other line instead of every line. Our shop has a standard to list the menu options with a blank line in between them. I've checked the IBM I Application Display Programming manual (Chapter 16) and can find nothing on hOw to accomplish this. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
    John
    John M. Mauro
    Software Engineer
    nThrive

Maybe insert "fake" menu options every other one? I haven't tried this, so it's a total WAG. If the "fake" options are conditioned with something impossible, they should be blanked out. Something similar to a menu option that only a *SECOFR sees while everyone else sees blanks. (I don't like this idea myself. But I find the 'standard' a little odd to begin with, so...?)
    Tom

There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.

Why is it that all of the instruments seeking intelligent life in the universe are pointed away from Earth?

Comment

Thanks Tom. I did try putting "fake" options in and it didn't work, but I did not use conditional code. I'll give it a shot. Again Thanks for taking the time to help.
      John
      John M. Mauro
      Software Engineer
      nThrive

Comment

Working...
      X